Raz: Man, this thing was old when they chopped it down. Let’s see…
- 500 Years Ago: Enormous psitanium bearing meteorite strikes the Earth, leaving a giant crater.
- 200 Years Ago: Native inhabitants begin making arrowheads out of the psitanium, which they call “Whispering Rock.” This is a rough translation.
- 100 Years Ago: Prospectors and settlers take over the area, naming their boom-town: Shaky Claim.
- 99 Years Ago: First case of paranormal hysteria diagnosed in Shaky Claim.
- 75 Years Ago: Houston Thorney builds his “Home for the Demented” to deal with the insanity epidemic.
- 60 Years Ago: More residents in the asylum than town. Houston Thorney commits suicide by leaping from tower.
- 55 Years Ago: Asylum closes. Last valley residents paid to leave by the Federal Government, who flood the crater to prevent further habitation. Lake Oblongata is created.
- 5 Years Later: Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp founded to nurture and train future Psychonauts.
- Last Summer: I got to first base with Elka Doom. Signed: Nils Lutefisk
Welcome to Whispering Rock!
Girls need to stop wearing crop tops or I might have to resort to action by tickling them and blowing on their tummies bc they’re so darn cute
THIS IS FROM THE ANIME BLUE SEED.
AMAZING ANIME. GO WATCH IT PLEASE. THERE ARE HOT PLANT BOYS AND AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING OPENING THEME. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO WATCH IT
"why do you want to take a picture of that store" - my mom
Man, I love all the first gen Digimon so much. Gabu and Biyomon are my favs… and maybe Tentomon too, dammit they’re all great I can’t pick just one
I was a digimon nerd since its debut and it wasn’t until like last year I finally noticed that Gabumon is a fleshy lizard-baby thing wearing a Garurumon pelt how did I miss that he’s a sad wolfaboo dinosaur with mman hands and then through the power of friendship digivolves into his fursona for real
HOLY SHIT ..I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THAT
Some people say I look like this guy by MrLegenDarius
OH MY GOD YES
do u ever wonder if anyone else in the world is listening to the exact same song as you and on the exact same lyric as you
no.. I am already familiar with the concept of FM radio
how to ruin a hispter post in less than 32 sec